If you have a far distance to go, opt for Uber if you’re headed off the main tourist grid, or when going out at night. While the idea of exploring it alone as a solo female traveler can be scary, CDMX is a gorgeous city filled with art, markets, history, and some of the best food in the world. Overall, I felt very safe as a woman doing solo travel in Mexico City, and day trips from Mexico City to places like Puebla City in Puebla, Mexico. The Yucatan Peninsula is known as one of the safest areas of Mexico, and Valladolid is no exception.
- One of the top travel destinations in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas is a great place to end the road trip.
- AirBNB listings range from luxury villas to single rooms in a house, and you get to choose the level of your accommodations.
- Personal safety is not a guarantee in Mexico, your hometown, or anywhere else on Earth.
- Moreover, this town is so beautiful that none of us wants to be kicked out just because of petty theft.
Our innovative flight search, curated deals and inspirational content make it simple to find cheap flights. We partner with hundreds of providers – big and small – to bring you cheap flights and personalised travel options. Our expertise and powerful search technology open up new travel possibilities and help you see the world on a budget.
Explore a world of travel with Expedia
• The best time to visit San Miguel de Allende is from November to April, during the dry season. Make sure you also spend some time strolling around town, as San Miguel is one of the most beautiful cities in Mexico. • The best time to visit Guadalajara is from November to May, during the dry season. You can take a boat tour of Lake Chapala, and then head to the nearby colorful town and pueblo magico of Ajijic (pronounced ah-he-heek).
However, the city of Mazatlan in Sinaloa state is one of the best Mexico beach towns. However, don’t pass up the great day trips from San Cristobal de las Casas to see the other unique places in Chiapas state. I know firsthand it’s no fun getting sick when traveling solo, and these measures help reduce the phoenix-divers.com likelihood of getting sick, especially for culinary adventurers like myself. You have a few options when traveling to Puerto Escondido and the beaches of Oaxaca from Oaxaca City. This town is located between Oaxaca City and theOaxacan beaches, so many stop in thispueblo to enjoy nature and magic mushrooms.
Best Sites for Wine Tasting Holidays
Holbox Island is small, with a small town feel, and without being completely overrun by tourists. • The best time to visit Bacalar is from November to March, during the dry season. • The best time to visit Merida is judyready.com from November to March, during the dry season. • The best time to visit Tulum is from November to March, during the dry season. You can get there by colectivo, a small shared van perfect for Tulum budget travel.
With these app deals you’ll save even more on trips, and that means you can take more trips, and manage it all on the go. Motorsport Travel Destinations is the UK’s leading tour operator for driving holidays including sports cars & historic motorsport events. There’s so much beautiful nature and unique culture just an hour or so outside of the city, and you can go with one of these tours or in your rental car. You’ll usually see women in traditional dress and speaking non-Spanish languages, usually Maya.
If your belongings go missing on the beach , and you post it in the community Facebook group, word spreads fast and everyone will help you find the culprit. For example, when the pandemic hit in May, the whole community did a food drive for those who have been laid off. They bought a home, which is now the Casa Kimberly thehormonauts.com Hotel and Spa, one of the best boutique hotels in Puerto Vallarta, and a stop on the Old Town Hollywood Tour. There is always lots going on and people everywhere, going to bars, eating at restaurants and enjoying this lively city. It is important to be cautious of your belongings when walking around, however.