Check out this Ultimate Puerto Escondido Guide for more info about visiting Puerto Escondido, Mexico. For those who have always wanted to learn how to surf, don’t pass up the chance to take a surfing lesson in Puerto Escondido. Puerto Escondido, meaning hidden port, is a laid back beach town in the truest sense of the word. I traveled solo to Puerto Escondido after attending Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead in Oaxaca City, one of the best festivals in Mexico. These eight self-governing indigenous villages work together to provide immersive Mexico ecotourism experiences — while protecting their land, culture and heritage. Beautiful Playa Carrizalillo is one of the best beaches in Oaxaca Mexico.
No matter which you choose, both are safe options for solo female travel in Mexico. There’s nothing quite like travelling, especially when the purpose of your trip is good, pure fun. All of these day trips are safe to do as a solo traveler by bus or in your rental car, as it’s quite safe to phoenix-divers.com drive in the Yucatan. Tulum solo travel is considered quite safe for female travelers, and given the large backpacker and digital nomad community, it is easy to meet other people. Millions of travellers rely on us for trusted advice and the best selection of cheap flights and travel deals.
Here’s what you need to know about the country’s travel requirements for entering and leaving the country, as well as the requiredCOVID-19 tests for travel. While safety is never a guarantee, anywhere on Earth, I do my best to address the topic further in this article, thehormonauts.com Is Mexico Safe? Keep some cash in your pocket so you don’t have to pull your whole wallet out every time you need to pay. If you can’t learn it, pin and save the infographic below as an image on your phone so you have something to use even if you’re off-WiFi.
- Despite being a bustling city, Guadalajara feels quite safe, although it’s best not to walk at night in the city center.
- Yes, there is so much to see in Madrid – my blog and a thousand others are a testament to this.
- With its desert-like climate, and cool nights, Valle is one of the most popular places for glamping in Mexico — especially at Cuatro Cuatros Hotel Mexico.
- I’m going to tell you where to put your new travel videos, what sites provide the best experience for your audience, and where to upload your travel stories to grow as a filmmaker.
- • The best time to visit Cozumel is from November to March, during the dry season.
- You can rent a car from Discover Cars with your U.S. driver’s license, then read these 10 Useful Mexico Driving Tips.
If you’re sticking to the beaches and main areas of Playa, you won’t need Uber anyway; however, to explore outside of town, join a group tour or rent a car at Cancun Airport when you arrive. One of the tips for solo visitors is to spend at least one night in Bacalar instead of trying to cram the entire trip into one day. Bacalar is a gorgeous place with an incredible lagoon, cenotes, judyready.com and nearby Mayan ruins, and it deserves more of your time. This colorful, colonial city is ideal for a solo trip to Mexico, as it’s the safest city in Mexico, and named one of the two safest cities on the Americas Continent in 2019 by CEOWorld Magazine. This article is a compilation of solo travel tips, advice and recommendations from women who have done some Mexico solo travel.
Aspects Holidays Getaways
It makes a perfect getaway for the solo traveler slash wine lover, as a safe travel destination where you likely won’t even encounter a language barrier. One of the top travel destinations in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas is a great place to end the road trip. There are so many things to see in Cabo, including the famous Cabo Arch and Playa del Amor (Lover’s Beach).